Gross Sales: $100,000,000 - Membership Fee: $5,000
Gross Sales: $100,000,000 – $250,000,000 - Membership Fee: $7,500
Gross Sales: $250,000,000 or Greater - Membership Fee: $10,000
- regularly engaged as a sporting goods wholesaler for at least 3 years
- carries on the trade or business of purchasing sporting good merchandise, takes title to and maintains an inventory of shooting sports-related merchandise, extends credit to the retailer, employs a professional wholesale sales team, and other wholesaler functions and, without substantially changing the form of the merchandise, resells it to separately owned retailers for resale to consumers or industrial, commercial, institutional, or professional business users.
- Separately owned retailers are defined as a person, firm, or corporation other than one (a) owned or controlled directly or indirectly by the sporting goods wholesaler, its officers, directors, shareholders or affiliates, or (b) owning or controlling the sporting goods wholesaler directly or indirectly by itself or through its officers, directors, shareholders or affiliates.
- An application must be sponsored by another regular member who has been a member in good standing of the Association for at least 5 years and who has reliable knowledge that the applicant meets all the membership requirements.
- All membership applications shall be submitted with payment of not less than one full year’s dues and a $500.00 non-refundable application fee.
- An application must be approved by the board of directors
- Voting member of the association